What is Data Managemenet and Manipulation using IBM SPSS?
Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) Statistics is a software package used for statistical analysis.
IBM SPSS Data management and manipulation include transformation techniques, ways to automate data preparation work, manipulate data files and analytical results.
What is the importance of the course?
- SPSS Statistics enables you to find which series are causally related by feeding many time series into TCM.
- SPSS Statistics provides geospatial analytics capabilities to help you explore the relationship between data elements that are tied to a geographic location.
- The course helps you develop and test R programs using a full-featured, integrated R development environment within SPSS Statistics.
- SPSS Statistics web reports have been completely redesigned, with more interactivity and functionality and web server support.
- SPSS helps you gain deeper predictive insights from large and complex datasets.
- Speed deployment and return on investment are the benefits of learning this course.
- The package is particularly useful for students and researchers in psychology, sociology, psychiatry, and other behavioral sciences.
Who should do this course?
- The use of a wide range of transformation techniques, ways to automate data preparation work, manipulate data files and analytical results.
- How to use basic syntax to perform data transformations efficiently.
- Wants to explore additional data management and manipulation features of IBM SPSS Statistics
No Reviews found for this course.