What is Modeller using IBM SPSS?
Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) Statistics is a software package used for statistical analysis.
IBM modeller is a versatile data analytics workbench that helps you build accurate predictive models quickly and intuitively, without programming.
What is the importance of the course?
- SPSS Statistics enables you to find which series are causally related by feeding many time series into TCM.
- SPSS Statistics provides geospatial analytics capabilities to help you explore the relationship between data elements that are tied to a geographic location.
- The course helps you develop and test R programs using a full-featured, integrated R development environment within SPSS Statistics.
- SPSS Statistics web reports have been completely redesigned, with more interactivity and functionality and web server support.
- SPSS helps you gain deeper predictive insights from large and complex datasets.
- Speed deployment and return on investment are the benefits of learning this course.
- The package is particularly useful for students and researchers in psychology, sociology, psychiatry, and other behavioral sciences.
Who should do this course?
The course provides training in the basics of how to read, prepare, and explore data with IBM SPSS Modeler
IT introduces the student to modeling.
People interested in Data Mining
No Reviews found for this course.