What is Java?
Java is a programming language widely used to create Internet applications and other software programs. Java allows applets to be downloaded and used through a browser, which enables the browser to perform a function or feature not normally available.
Java is also used as the programming language for many different software programs, games, and add-ons. Some examples of the more widely used programs written in Java or that use Java include the Adobe Creative suite, Eclipse, Lotus Notes, Minecraft, OpenOffice, Runescape, and Vuze.
Why is Java important?
- It easy to read Java program and learn quickly as it has fluent English like syntax with minimum different characters.
- Java is close to 100% OOPS programming language.
- Java provides API for I/O, networking, utilities, XML parsing, database connection, and almost everything.
- Java development easy, faster and cost effective as Apache, Google, and other organization has contributed lot of great libraries for Java.
- There is community to help beginners, advanced and even expert Java programmers.
- Java is free and hence it became popular among individual programmers, and among large organizations.
- Java has excellent documentation support thorugh Javadocs.
- Java is platform independent, most of Java applications are developed in Windows environment and run in UNIX platform.
Why the course is most sought after?/ What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- A Java Developer earns an average salary of $70,773 per year. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
- The huge availability of Java programmers is why organization prefer to choose Java for new development than any other programming language.
- Java’s widespread reach makes it pretty certain that you’ll land a job in just about any job market you’d like.
- All Android Apps are written in Java and hence application building is easier.
- There have been over 500,000 Java certifications granted worldwide so it’s no wonder Java certification tops the list of most recognized certifications in the industry.
- According to a recent Dice.com study, Java development has surpassed IT security as the most difficult skill set for hiring managers to locate.
- Teams with 50% of team members certified on relevant Java technologies and processes perform at the top tier of operational performance.
- Java is backed by some of the world’s largest and most influential software companies, including IBM and Oracle.
- In business and in the enterprise, Java is unchallenged for back-end applications.
Who should do this course?
The course can be taken up by programmers and developers who want to create applications and softwares.
No Reviews found for this course.