What is MEAN Stack?
MongoDB is a schemaless NoSQL database system.
Express is lightweight framework used to build web applications in Node.
Why is MEAN important?
- The reason of choosing Mongo is that, it lets you make use of just one language the whole way through.
- MongoDB is built for the cloud.
- Express gives you the simple interface so that you can make request endpoints and cookie handling.
- AngularJS is used to develop the single page applications with the use of the MVC architecture maintained by Google.
- Node.js is superfast
- The stack gets updated regularly as MEAN components are open source.
- It is easy and flexible to understand and use which helps the developers to customize as per your needs.
Why the course is most sought after?/ What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- MEAN is used for green-field projects that could benefit from flexibility, simplicity, and performance.
- In the US, Average Mean Stack Developer salaries for job postings are 36% higher than average Mean Stack Developer salaries for job postings nationwide.
- Node.js was released less than 5 years ago, but it’s already been adopted by LinkedIn, Walmart, SAP and Microsoft.
- Node.js has had a job demand growth of over 80000 percent over the span of 5 years.
- Employer demand for MongoDB is the growing the fastest among NoSQL databases and many times faster than the most popular SQL databases.
- Google (and by extension YouTube) have poured a ton of money and engineering talent into improving Angular.js.
Who should do this course?
- Web Developers.
- PHP Developers.
- Frontend Developers.
No Reviews found for this course.