What is SQL?
SQL is an open source relational database management system (RDBMS) based on Structured Query Language which virtually all platforms, including Linux, UNIX, and Windows. It runs as a server and allows multiple users to manage and create numerous databases.
SQL is usually associated with web-based applications and online publishing and is an important component of an open source enterprise stack called LAMP which is a Web development platform that uses Linux as the operating system, Apache as the Web server, SQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language.
Why is SQL important?
- SQL is a relational database system.
- The SQL database is highly scalable and has the capacity to handle deeply embedded applications of only 1MB to run massive data warehouses holding terabytes of information.
- SQL allows complete customization for those wanting to add unique requirements to the database server because it is an open source.
- SQL can meet the most demanding performance expectations of any system let it be high-speed transactional processing system or a high-volume web site that services a billion queries a day
- SQL offers constant availability with customers relying on SQL to guarantee around-the-clock uptime.
- SQL offers one of the most powerful transactional database engines on the market.
- SQL is the standard for high-traffic web sites and data warehousing environments by default because of its high-performance query engine, tremendously fast data insert capability, and strong support for specialized web functions like fast full text searches.
- SQL offers exceptional security features that ensure absolute data protection.
- It provides comprehensive support for every application development need.
- SQL has a unique cost and support model are available that provides a unique combination of open source freedom and trusted software with support as the software is owned and supported by Oracle.
Why the course is most sought after?/ What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that demand for DBAs like SQL will grow 15% from 2012 to 2022.
- Many of the world’s largest organizations, including Yahoo!, Alcatel, The Associated Press, Suzuki and NASA rely on SQL for their critical business applications.
- Most employers are looking for SQL database designers, engineers and administrators and if you want to work in any type of database field, you should know SQL.
- SQL is a language that is required for most programming jobs, especially if you want to work in the web design and programming field.
- Many positions in IT deal either peripherally or directly with SQL Server and having a greater understanding of SQL Server
- According to Gooroo, 50,705 jobs were advertised in 2015 that required SQL knowledge, and the median salary for a position that requires SQL knowledge is $81,632.
- Learning SQL has literally DOUBLED or TRIPLED the speed at which our marketing team can learn & execute.
Who should do this course?
The course can be taken up by:
- PHP Developer
- Java Developer
- Senior Developer
- Web Developer
No Reviews found for this course.