What is Salt Stack?
Salt offers an approach to infrastructure management which gets running in minutes with ease, scalable enough to manage tens of thousands of servers, and quick enough to communicate with them in seconds. It delivers a dynamic communication bus for infrastructures that can be used for orchestration, remote execution, configuration management and much more.
Why is Salt Stack important?
- Salt has straightforward usage once you’re past the setup phase.
- Their DSL has a lot of features and isn’t required for logic and states.
- Input, output, and configurations in Salt are very consistent.
- It’s easy to see what’s happening within Salt.
- Salt has a strong community.
- Salt offers high scalability and resiliency in the master model.
Why the course is most sought after?/ What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- Professionals proficient with Salt Stack earn a median salary of 65000 pounds.
- LinkedIn, Lyft, Hulu and BlogLovin’ are the few organisations which use SaltStack to automate the Ops underpinning these great applications at massive scale to manage both the infrastructure and the application stack including the orchestration of AWS cloud, Docker containers, and much more.
- SaltStack is used at a massive scale to orchestrate complex application micro services and Internet of things devices.
- SaltStack helps offset the requirement of Ops expertise, allowing developers of any skill level to focus more of their time on the code.
Who should do this course?
The course is designed for professionals:
- DevOps Engineer
- AWS Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Big Data Architect
No Reviews found for this course.