What is SAP ABAP?
ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) is an event-driven programming language used in SAP for developing business application support and development for the SAP R/3 system. The programs reside in the SAP database and are edited using the ABAP Workbench tools. They are compiled, debugged and run within the context of the SAP basis component, which is typically implemented as part of the SAP Web application server.
Why is SAP ABAP important?
- SAP increases the market share of businesses and allows for increased business by virtue of AMCs.
- SAP also helps hardware manufacturer get their share of business without any effort.
- ABAP allows you to use both object-oriented and procedural programming.
- SAP allows encapsulation of classic screens in function modules.
What are the objectives of this course?
This course will enable the students to be fluent in ABAP consisting of :
1) BASIC ABAP
2) ADVANCED ABAP.
Why the course is most sought after?/ What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- The average salary for an SAP ABAP Programmer is Rs. 419,542 per year and a skill in SAP Business Workflow is associated with high pay for this job.
- SAP consultants are in high demand, whether it be technical consultants or functional consultants.
- ABAP developers can make a system safer due to coding in SAP environment.
- ABAP Developers earn more money simply because large companies use SAP.
- United States of America still tops the record with SAP Consultants getting remunerated with highest earnings.
Who should do this course?
Pre-requisites: A comprehensive knowledge about Database technologies and languages like PL/SQL, JAVA would be a good start.
No Reviews found for this course.