What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is an in-memory data platform used to process large volumes of data. It is used to query large volumes of data in real-time. It is best suited for developing and deploying real-time applications. When in need for very fast response time and true interactivity, and the need to do all this without any data preparation, no-tuning, SAP HANA can be used effectively. It processes data stored in RAM rather than reading from the disk which gives instantaneous results. It is designed to process structured data from relational databases.
Why is SAP HANA important?
- SAP HANA users can explore and analyse all transactional and analytical data in real time from virtually any data source.
- SAP HANA can be used to perform to analyse business operations in real-time using huge volumes of detailed information while business is happening.
- SAP HANA has different features that can let you build, manage, and deploy cloud-based enterprise applications.
- Through SAP HANA, developers can easily build enterprise applications to integrate with non-SAP or SAP solutions without learning new code.
- SAP HANA allows simplification of existing models, of modelling and re-modelling which reduces costs.
- SAP HANA provides better service level in the customer facing applications
- SAP HANA can be applied anywhere in order to discover operational insights
- SAP HANA improves performance by replacing traditional databases and reduces cost by reducing application servers.
Why the course is most sought after?/ What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- The rising demand made SAP HANA the top-paying skill according 2016 Dice Salary Survey, with professionals earning average annual salaries of $154,759.
- 25% of the freelance SAP consultants reported wages of $101 to $120 per hour.
- Approximately 27% of the full-time workers earn annual salaries ranging from $100,000 to $119,000.
- Companies who use SAP functional tools are plugging in HANA hence the demands for HANA jobs are growing.
- Popular names of companies using SAP HANA are Asian Paints, Mercedes-AMG, Vodafone, EMC, eBay, Colgate Palmolive, Coca-cola, Accenture, Sandisk, Unilever, Lenovo, Infosys, Cisco and many more.
- The locales that have the highest concentrations of SAP professionals are Texas, where just over 14% of all SAP professionals work, followed by California, with 12.5% of the SAP workforce, New Jersey, with nearly 8.5%, and Illinois, with 8%.
- Vercesi attributed Texas’s No. 1 ranking to that state’s oil and gas industry, which is a big user of SAP software.
Who should do this course?
This course can be taken up by:
- SAP Technical Consultants and SAP ABAP Consultants.
- Business Intelligence Professionals.
- SQL Developers.
- Database Architects and Mainframe Professionals
- Project Managers
Pre-Requisites: Database knowledge and knowing SQL is a plus.
No Reviews found for this course.