What is Software Testing?
Software testing is the method of evaluation of functionality a software program used to detect differences between given input and expected output. It also assesses the feature of the software item and the quality of the product. Software testing is a process that should be done during the development process hence it is a verification and validation process.
There are many different types of software testing but the two main categories are dynamic testing and static testing which is often used together. Dynamic testing is an assessment that is conducted while the program is executed; static testing, is an examination of the program’s code and associated documentation.
Why is Software Testing important?
- Software Testing reduces repetitive work.
- Software Testing allows for greater reproduction and it is consistent.
- Software Testing allows ease of access of information.
- Software testing answers whether critical functionality works.
- Software testing testifies that the product doesn’t negatively affect interacting systems.
What are the objectives of this course?
- To make a person an expert in Manual Testing.
- To help the audience learn all the concepts related to testing, giving expertise in Test case creation, execution and defect logging.
Why the course is most sought after?/ What are the career benefits in-store for you?
- The average pay for a Software Tester is Rs 310,575 per year and the ones with skills that increase pay for this job the most are Test Automation, Test Planning, and SQL.
- A job growth of 17% is estimated by the year 2024 for Software Testers.
- Software Testing provides tangible results which can be used to sell a product by companies.
- Cost by faults can be cut by early fault detection.
- A software can be improved as Testing allows root cause analysis for software development.
- IT can perform their roles efficiently as Testing is the source of information such as defect reports, metrics.
What are the projects you would be working on?
- A project on ATM machine.
- A project on Travel Website.
Who should do this course?
- Software Analysts.
- Test Engineers.
To take up this course, one should have fundamental knowledge of any programming language.
No Reviews found for this course.